Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Turns out the Whole Neighborhood is Haunted











These last two really deserve their own post. The first time I saw the house I almost had to end a phone conversation from overwhelming amusement. There are cameras on top and the owner watches them always, maybe even when he isn't home. There is only one close-up because Jenni and I scrammed when Dracula wanted us to do something strange to him. Someone on the inside told me to go there on Halloween night, to be properly spooked. ALRIGHT!
(FYI Click on the photos to get a bigger image.)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

He wanted us to let him out of his box. Why is that so strange? But remember when we walked away from that house and I started crying and you told me to "Shut the fuck up?" That was kind, Rachel. I hope I die of fright on Halloween because then I'll get to spend the rest of eternity haunting you and your descendents.

rachel said...

uh, anything a dead guys says to you from someone's yard in the middle of the day is strange. the box was open, too.
and friends, i didnt say that. jenni's just making me look bad. She was screaming for dracula to follow us home, anyway.
now everyone knows.