Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Postcards from....

Dear Readers,

So, I told everyone I got a full-time job. Unfortunately, this was untrue. Instead, I am traveling the world with my friend Phil. Here's the photographic evidence:


Here we are IN NATURE!



Phil "accidentally" dove over the edge of the waterfall, so I went to Paris by myself to court Loris Greaud.


Found Phil underwater, somewhere in the Atlantic.


Then I died and went to heaven, i.e. Japan.

Be talking to you from beyond the grave!

xo,
Jenni

6 comments:

rachel said...

does this mean pikachu is the ghost in our house?

DIDNT THE OUIJA BOARD SAY OUR GHOSTS NAME STARTED WITH A 'P'?!

rachel said...

and why do fish live in filing cabinets in the atlantic?

are you a liar?

Jenni said...

Rachel, I only lie about important things. Fish don't count.

In a moment of intoxication, Phil and I mistook the filing cabinets for submarines and tried to go deep-sea fishing in them. What a mistake!

As for your first question, I'm not sure that imaginary animals like Pikachu can turn into ghosts. Who knows?!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

James Rhys Edwards said...

nice pictures. Too bad FREDERIC JAMESON isn't in a single one of them.
love,
your friend,
- Frederic Jameson's near-future friend

ps. omg

Jenni said...

LOLTR.